Friday, March 21, 2014

South Beach, Chicken Soup, and Friendships!


Hello Friends! Thank you for the book donations! I've swapped a few of the existing books to make room for our new additions. We have The South Beach Diet, Chicken Soup for the Soul, Great Glasgow Characters and ...


My heart melted when I saw the cover of Holland's Unlikely Friendships. Holland is a journalist specializing in science and natural history as well as a contributing writer for National Geographic. This explains her extraordinary images capturing the relationships between species. As I was flipping through the pages, I felt compelled to share one more of her incredible photographs:



It's an incredibly moving book that I know you will enjoy. Thank you for your generosity and have a great weekend!

Cheers,

Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment