Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Dora, Super Submarines and the Best Rainy Day Book Ever!


Hello Friends!  I'm so thrilled to report that books are flying off of Skookum's shelf.  Lucky for us, this afternoon I arrived back from an errand to find a large bag filled with children's books at my door.  A big thank you to Mr. & Mrs. Dace for their generous donation of reading material.  We have a special relationship with the Daces as Mr. Jeremy Dace built Skookum and frequently checks up on him to make sure he's okay!  If you're interested in donating more than 3 books to our little library, please feel free to contact me.

I'd also like to welcome Skookum's new visitors!  A big hello to Miss Maleah, Miss Kylee, and their mother!  We hope you enjoy your books!


Have a great day and read!

Cheers,

Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment