Sunday, December 7, 2014

Fantastic Mr. Fox, Dinofours, Let's Count, & The Runaway Bunny

Hello Friends! I want to thank Maureen, Donna, and our other visitors for their donations to Skookum over the past month. We had a box load of Danielle Steel and Catherine Coulter books donated that filled our library to the rim. As a result, our book selection appealed more to adults. This afternoon while checking Skookum I found this little note stating that we needed more kid's books:


You are absolutely right my friend! So, I have stocked the library with more kid's books that I hope you will enjoy!


I have also added my last set of Archie comics. The comics go quite fast so come by soon if you would like to check them out.








In addition, take a peek in our green pail where you will find a stocking of festive pencils and activity pads that have games and more for you to enjoy during your break.



Cheers and Happy Holidays!

Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment